Priya Arora is a Senior Research Associate at BRIEF. Prior to joining BRIEF, she worked with Econ One Research on merger assessments and cases involving alleged cartels in various industries. At BRIEF, she is involved in economic and policy research projects in international trade and regional cooperation in South Asia with a focus on bilateral relationship between India and Pakistan. She specializes in research, data management including visualization and presentation of data and economic analysis using statistical tools. She has written articles for various journals and newspapers.
Some of her projects & publications include:
- Going Vocal for Local: The Case of Localized Regional Supply Chains in South Asia, Outlook, May 2020
- China Pakistan FTA-2: A New Regional Hub For Cotton Garments In The Offing?, Outlook, March 2020
- Changing trade dynamics and South Asia’s soya saga, LiveMint, November 2019
- Determinants of Outward Foreign Direct Investment: A Study of Indian Manufacturing Firms, India-Indonesia Bilateral Ties: An Introspection, 2015 Education
- M.S. in Economics, Madras School of Economics, Chennai, India, 2011-2013
- B.A. (Honors) in Economics, S.G.T.B Khalsa College, University of Delhi, India, 2008-2011