Economic Research is one of our prime academic activity and we combine expertise of in-house teams with the experience and skills of external collaborators.
At BRIEF we have focused on the following thrust areas in a proactive effort to strive for relevance and significance in the segment. We have already done significant amount of economic research for various eminent policy institutions like NCAER, ICRIER, FICCI, etc.
Our focus areas:
- Macroeconomic Management in an Open Economy
- Trade Openness, Restructuring and Competitiveness
- Financial Sector Liberalization and Regulation
- WTO Related Issues
- Regional Economic Cooperation with Focus on South Asia
- Strategic Aspect of India’s International Economic Relations
- Environment and Climate Change