Anjani Kumar Jha’s expertise lies in the areas of socio-economic and marketing consultancy projects. He has been associated with BRIEF for close to 4 years and has successfully worked on projects for The World Bank, Dun & Bradstreet, The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS), National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) and more.
His involvement in large-scale surveys, sampling, data analysis, formulation and application of modern statistical methods and techniques to collect & interpret data has been instrumental in successful completion of the projects.Some of his key assignments include:
- MSME Report – 2014, SIDBI, 2014
- Monetizing Gold – A Study in India, FICCI, 2014
- Survey for Non-Tariff Measures between India-Nepal & India- Bangladesh, The World Bank
- Lagging Regions in South Asia: Regional Integration, Connectivity, and Competitiveness, NCAER
- Survey on Challenges for start-ups and MSME Entrepreneurs, Wadhwani Foundation
- Need Assessment of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) clusters, GIZ & SIDBI